Friday, August 26, 2011
Reality Check
Hi, I'm Robby Dosier. I'm a freshman in Ms. Hayes class at Carbondale Community High School. I'm currently reading Reality Check by Peter Abrahams. Yesterday i read about 20 pages. I got a good idea what the book was about. Basically a sophmore in high school named Cody just got done with school and found out a local girl was missing. What he didn't know was this was girl that he knew. At the moment he had a girl friend and they went swimming at this place that said no trespassing. They go caught by the police but the police let them go. Later the went to his girlfriends house and her dad came home early and caught them. Later that night she said that her dad was moving her with his brother....... In Tokyo. I'm really enjoying this book and once I read more I will continue this blog.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I liked your pictures . They discribe your book well. Your paragraph was descent. you should have made it longer and given more details. I thought your song told alot about the tempo of your book. It helped me see the character of the book as well. I liked the song choice but you should have told more about why you picked it. Altogether your blog was good.
ReplyDeleteRobby you miss spell "he" you put "the" in your seventh sentence. Your book SUCKS!!!! jk. Well I wouldn't read it because I like mistery books. Maybe these book is a mistery book but you don't have more details about it. When you add more details tell me. I don't believe you read 20 pages. I think you just readed the summery of the book.
ReplyDeleteRobby, I enjoyed reading all of your posts. You did a great job connecting each blog post to your book and how they relate. You did a very nice job with your pictures and explaining how you felt they connected to your novel. The music went well with the mood of your book which is mystery. Great job blogging!
ReplyDelete