Chris, your blog is one of the best. You give so much description on your book. I wish I could see the rest of your blog. Because your first one was very good. Also your blog was a really good length. Not too short not too long. Hopefully you can get your other post done then I think you will have a very good blog. Work hard and get an A! Awesome job Chris.
Ethan, your first post was probably my favorite. It was my favorite because you really explained the first part of your book good.It seems like you havee read a good amount of the book. Are you done with book yet? If so i want to know about what happened. You summarize things really good. You don't give away too much when you tell about the story. Great job on all of the blogs.
Yair, your blog is very good. The spelling looks good to me. You also give a good description of the book. You summarize the book very good. I took a look at your other blog posts and I really liked them. I would say you are going to get a great grade on this. Great job Yair!
No comments:
Post a Comment