Friday, November 4, 2011

Temper

     
In King of the Mild Frontier Chris, the main character had a temper problem when he was a child. He let it get the best of him quite a bit. There were many occurrences when his temper showed. One time was when he broke the mirror in his bathroom. Or the time when he hit his head on the bathtub out of anger. This really truly showed that his temper was very bad.  Also his parents really let him know that his temper was very bad. Such as when he broke the mirror they didn’t replace it to remind him of his temper. He also says in the book that his temper is still some what bad, but not as bad.
My temper wasn’t as bad as Chris’, but still pretty bad. One time on vacation I had what I think is the worst outburst I had ever had. We were in Florida on our fifth day day of vacation and the plan was to go to Disney World one last day. My brother was old enough at the time where he could take me on his own. Well there was a problem. Him and I had been fighting all day, and it got to the point neither of us wanted to go to the park. Well let me clear that up we wanted to go just not with each other. My temper was so bad that I was throwing things in the car, and the car was a rental. My parents were a lot like Chris’. They told me that we could just go home and I didn’t want to that obviously we were in Florida! So I ended up straitening up and we went the park and it ended up being the best day we had all week.

No comments:

Post a Comment