This reminds me of something that my friends wanted me to do. This thing was to ding dong ditch someone’s house. They kept telling me it will be funny and all this stuff. Unlike Chris I didn’t fall into their peer pressure. I didn’t do it and I kept telling them that it would be wrong. Also I told them that we would get into trouble for it. They agreed and none of them did it. If I was Chris I would’ve told them not to and hopefully they wouldn’t have. Or I just would’ve said no and left the situation.
Thursday, December 1, 2011
Something Neat
In King of the Mild Frontier Chris's brother and Eddie Young got Chris to do "something neat". This was always something that Chris's brother wanted to do but never wanted to get in trouble for it, so he would convince Chris to do it. Some of these instances were to pee on the furnace to make the whole house smell like pee. Then the worst instance was when they wanted Chris to run naked at the bottom of a hill and they would shoot at him from the top of the hill with a BB gun. This wasn’t there best plan. Every time they wanted Chris to do something neat they would always tell him we won’t tell. This time they had to tell their parents because they hit Chris and he was bleeding. Chris never did “something neat” ever again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment