Hi, I'm Robby Dosier. I go to Carbondale Community High School. I'm a freshman in Mrs. Emily Hayes English one class.We are currently in the poetry unit. My next six post after this will be poems that I wrote my self. Some about my favorite thing in the world and that's basketball. The others about the people that give me the confidence to succeed and that's my family.
My favorite poem would have to be the one about my grandpa. My grandpa was my role model before he died and he still is. He succeed in everything he did and he is a great person to look up to. My least favorite poem was my first one, iBall. I didn't not like it it was just that I liked it less than my other ones. I have learned so much about poetry this unit it is unbelievable. But I think the most important thing i learned was that i actually enjoy reading and writing poetry. In this unit I have learned that I'm a pretty good poet, and I'm glad i discovered this talent of mine.
No comments:
Post a Comment