Friday, January 27, 2012

Image Chef Picture


            I just made an image chef picture for my blog. I really like this program. It was one of the most user friendly program I have used. They give you so many options on pictures to use. Also they give you many different kinds of fonts to use. This is very helpful because you can really make it your own thing. Its all about how you want to customize it.
            I thought that my picture was very unique. I used the quote, “Can you slit my throat?” I used this because it kind of told the story by its self. I think it tells the story because Tyler isn’t very happy and this quote shows it because he told the paramedic to kill him. I used the tear drop as my picture because I think it represents sadness. In twisted Tyler is very sad. I used a grey background to tell that his life is just kind of boring.  I think my picture really represents the book twisted.

Here is the link to my picture:
http://cdn-img1.imagechef.com/w/120127/1bd88cdef81f5b29.gif





No comments:

Post a Comment