Friday, February 10, 2012

Review of "Bullied"

Yesterday in class we watched the movie "Bullied". I really enjoyed the movie. I liked it because it was a true story and those people made history. They made it known to everyone that watched the film that bullying was wrong. Also they made it known to people that kids sometimes aren't the ones that have the problem. Like in the movie the boys were the ones that bullied him but none of the administrators did anything about the boys bullying him. He got bullied one time so bad that he had to have surgery to help his injuries. The worst part about that story is not one kid got punished.
I just read an article called "100 Days of School, 100 Days of Bullying". It was a very interesting article because it is a teacher writing about bullying that goes on at the school where he teaches. something that he said was very interesting. He said that studies show that kids who feel uncomfortable at school have trouble learning. So not only are these bullies ruining their self a steam but also their education. I think that is horrible because you go to school to learn not to get bullied.
http://www.tolerance.org/blog/100-days-school-100-days-bullying 

No comments:

Post a Comment